What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do with lots of Valencia oranges

Katiecooks

A friend just sent us a large box filled with about two dozen beautiful Valencia oranges - which we will eat mostly right out of hand - but I'd love some suggestions and/or advice on what else I could prepare from these oranges. I don't want them to go bad before my family has a chance to enjoy them all. Thanks for any help anyone can give!:confused::confused:

Thanks CF - That's a great idea. And perhaps I could use the result in the Marmalade Souffles recipe I posted a little bit ago! Wow. Thanks much.

What I did with all those oranges: Orange Sugar Cookies, an Orange Chiffon Pie and an Orange Cake which I made for a neighbor. The marmalade will be made today (I had to wait until I got to the market for some lemons) and then I'll collapse! Recipes for the above mentioned pastries to follow..............................

Back