What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Bread beer

yoyo1198

I'm going to put together a beer bread tonight but I've not made it before. I have several recipes that give varying directions. I've got the beer at room temperature. One of the recipes says to add beer with no foam. Others do not specify. That will mean flat beer. What would foamy beer do to the recipe for good or bad? Too much air?

Huh?

Drug Type Osteoporosis manhattansteakhousenj com/ - purchase ****** Other common side effects include stomach pains, fatigue, skin rash, and change in libido, nervousness, irritability, dry mouth, dizziness, clumsiness, and even headache manhattansteakhousenj com/]generic ******

What is this?

Since I never did get an answer to this beyond the spammer(s), I went ahead and made the beer bread. I didn't worry about flat or not and poured it into the mixture straight from the bottle. My loaf turned out just fine. So to answer my question: the beer can be flat or straight from the bottle.

Back