What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hamburger Goulash

Katiecooks

Several nights ago, while I was nursing a really nasty spring cold, my husband cooked dinner and made this. It was unexpectedly really good!!

Ingredients:

2 lbs. hamburger
2 cans red kidney beans
2 cans corn or Mexicorn
1 to 2 cans tomato sauce
1 onion - chopped
1 tbls. Worcestershire sauce
11 slices Cheddar cheese
Garlic to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
Mrs. Dash seasoning

Directions:

In an electric fry pan, brown hamburger and onion. Add beans, corn, tomato sauce and seasonings. Simmer 2 or more hours. Just before serving, cover top of goulash with cheese slices and continue heating until melted. Serve good and hot!! Delicious!! :):)

My kind of food for sure. Course I will eat most any thing. I really like one dish meals. Simple, most of the time excellent. CF:)

Sounds good to me. My wife has always said if I wouldn't eat it it's only because I couldn't catch it.

Good morning, J.P.! I can certainly identify with that - I've never met much of anything either my husband or my kids wouldn't eat as long as it didn't eat them first!!

Katie :D

Back