What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Person Below Me Game

J

Jumkie31

Here's how it works.

someone posts a question/guess about something about the next poster

then the next poster replies with true/false, then makes a comment about the next possible poster.

An example would be: The person below me is a middle aged man who likes eggs.
let's say, I'm the next poster--- I'd answer, False, I'm female, and don't care for eggs.
then say something about the person below me.

It's so easy, I'll go first.

The person below me loves chicken, but hates fish.

I love chicken, and somewhat hate fish. I love crabs (which really aren't fish) but don't like boney fish.

The person below me loves brocolli and not zuchinni.

Hmm. Brocolli is great.

The next person below me loves to eat okra and brussell sprouts.

Hmm, I like to put okra together with soap suds and blow bubbles when I was a kid, hehe. What's a brussell sprouts? :p jk.

the next person below me is either a male or a female :rolleyes: , likes chocolates and is married

Yup that's me, I'm female, love chocolate and my hubby er hubby and chocolate? lol.

TPBM (the person below me) Has 4 kids, and is always cooking great meals.

FALSE on the 4 kids, and my family and friends like my cooking.

TPBM (the person below me) has a family member or friend fighting in the war in Iraq.

False. I have a couple friends in the military though.

The person below me likes dogs.

False, cats.

TPBM had 2.5 kids and does not work. She is a homemaker.

Hmm. I am a man and have no kids. And yes I am looking for a job, but is not a homemaker.

TPBm is a woman, is married and loves kids.

Very true. =) I am definately a woman, I am married & I do love kids,. Although, I have none of my own...yet

TPBM is married, has fish & likes to eat chocolate chips.

Wow, that is true, except for the fish part. Unless you mean salmon filets in the fridge waiting on dinner? ;)

TPBM is excited for the new season of "Lost" to begin, but hopes it'll move faster this year.

I do like that show. I haven't been able to watch it in a while though. =(

TPBM Loves the beach & moonlit walks.

Well, that is true. Of course, how could it not be? ;)

TPBM likes scrapbooking.

Yes that's true. I like it.

TPBM is a woman, a spinster and like chinese food.

Thats true I am a woman and I love chinese food , I dont sew though. I have always wanted to learn how to sew. The person below me likes to watch soap operas. He he.

LOL Sometimes. When I'm really bored

The person below me wants to go on vacation to an exotic island.

Very true. I would love to go on a vacation to an exotic Island. It's been a while since I've seen a palm tree, felt balmy breezes, sipped long, tall cool ones, had lotion applied by a bevy of striking men. Come to think of it, the latter never did happen...

The person below me loves cool, crisp autumn days, the smell of leaves burning, sipping a cup of tea, sitting in a dark room lit by candles, being mesmerized by starting at the glow of the flames.

Yes. All of that is very true. I also love bon-fires in the fall time. =)

The person below me likes to go to the zoo & likes to see the aquarium.

Yes. All of that is very true. I also love bon-fires in the fall time. =)

The person below me likes to go to the zoo & likes to see the aquarium.

Yes very true I love going to the zoo I will be going to the zoo in a few weeks.

The person below me loves dogs

I do love dogs and always have. I have a Husky and a Samoyed. They spend their time playing and attention seeking. They have a system when we have a full house -- they work the room, checking out who will likely give them the most affection. Then move on to the next prospect. They're excellent fluff balls!

The person below me is having a craving for chocolate. Anything chocolate. It's too late to go to the store so maybe that container of hot chocolate mix way at the back of the cupboard will have to do.

Back