What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just saying Hi

J

Jumkie31

I'm new to this forum but not to cooking. I love recipes, but sometimes, I don't like to follow them exactly as written. Love to go off the beaten path and mix it up a bit.
I love passing what I've learned onto others, so this will be loads of fun here for me. I've already posted a bunch of new recipes here, and will be posting a bunch more too.

If anyone is looking for something special PM me, and I'll see what I can dig up for you.

I don't bake though. Not a sweets eater, so maybe that's something to do with it :rolleyes:

Hi there. Nice to meet you. I don't eat much dessert stuff either and like to mix things up just like you do.

Welcome Jumkie! My DH is like yo - he's a great coo but can't bake, so that's my department, lol. I'm looking forward to your recipes!

Back