What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all!

C

clara

Hi guys! I'm a so happy to find this forum and learn more about cooking and meet new people :D

Hello Clara -- welcome to the Spice Place. You'll find lots of great recipes and friendly people, too. :) What are your favourite types of food to bake/cook?

Hi! Nice to meet ya. Welcome and I look forward to chatting with you on the forum. Have a good day!

Hi Clara, i hope you enjoy the forum - i've gotten a lot of good recipes and cooking tips from here :).

Hello Clara -- welcome to the Spice Place. You'll find lots of great recipes and friendly people, too. :) What are your favourite types of food to bake/cook?

Thanks for the welcome guys :D , my favorite food to cook are italian and chinese and my native Filipino dish. :)

Hi Clara, and welcome.

I'm interested in hearing about your Filipino dishes - that's one cuisine that I know little about. Post away!

Back