What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From India.

S

shabs

Hi guys. I am from India and have just joined this forum, so I thought to say hello. I hope to have a good time here. By the way I love cooking and eating and trying out new dishes.

Hi, nice to meet you. I think you'll have a lot of fun chatting here. There are lots of cool people and good recipes. :)

Hi Shabs! Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to your recipes and expertise. There is no substitute for advice directly from someone who has experience with any particular ethnic cusine (genuine cusine not "North Americanized versions :))

I love Indian food! My DH and i make trader joe's instant indian food a lot when we want something flavorful fast.

Good to hear that people here love Indian food. I like trying out new dishes. We can benefit from each others experience.

Last edited:
Hi! and welcome to the forum!
Do you have a recipe for Tandori Chicken that doesn't require a special oven? I love Tandori Chicken, but have heard you need a clay Tandori oven to make it right.

Hi, Shabs!!!!!!

Welcome aboard----I'm rather new here myself---this is a really nice site and you'll like the people, hints, and ideas. We lived in India for about 2 years in Mombai----such nice people! Traffic was a different situation all together-----ha!

Back