What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Ice cream

S

shabs

I love ice cream and my favourite flavours are chocolate and butterscotch. What are your favourite flavours?

oh I haven't had butterscotch! sounds yum.

i can't think of any that I don't like, except maybe rum raisin.

Cookies and cream.

Actually one that I really love, but haven't had in years and don't know if they even make anymore, is Swenson's Swiss Orange Chip. Chocolate with a hint of orange flavor. It tasted like those chocolate candies with orange jelly inside. Mmmmm......

Haagen-Daaz Mayan Chocolate...it is amazing and tastes just like mexican hot chocolate (which is made with spices like cinnamon).

I love Cookies and cream ice cream wish that I had some. Plus I love the orange sherbert this would have to be my second favorite ice cream

I love Rocky Road and Yam flavored ice cream. And anything else with chocolate.

Barbiedoll....I have to say that is my favorites as well. I love cookies and cream as well as a good sherbet.

Vanilla all the way, although I do fancy a cookie dough scoop once in awhile.

Can I put in a vote for all kinds??? I don't think they've made an ice cream flavor that I don't like. But if I have to pick just one... I'm gonna go with, mint chocolate chip. I love mint and chocolate and chocolate chips, so I can't go wrong. Some people think it's wrong for ice cream to be green though, so I don't eat it very often.

i just remembered something, back in college in Bombay, there was this street side vendor we visited often. he made his ice cream by hand the old fashion with real fruits and stuff and it was awesome. he once experimented with creating a ginger ice cream and we all tried it once. suffice it to say this flavour didnt last very long on his menu.

Hey wizkid, are you from bombay? We also used to make icecream by hand some years ago. My cousin had a wooden mechanical box in which we used to churn and make icecream.

favorite ice cream....hmmm.... a good capp. chunky chocolate with big chunks of milk chocolate! yummm

My favorrite ice cream..Hmmm thats a toughie lol. NOw I like Edy's strawberry, but My all time favorite would have to be drum roll please........... BEN AND JERRY'S CARAMEL SUTRA. Ohhhhhhhh that stuff is the bomb lol.

Oh thats a hard one! They are all good! If I had to choose I would probably have to say Macadamia and Old English Toffee. Spearmint Choc Chip comes in pretty close too though!

I would have to say for me I love cookies and cream. Every once in a while I will get the orange sherbert with vanilla swirled in. I think it is called Dreamsicle. It is so good.

I like all flavors of ice cream as long as they're plain. I'm not a fan of special ice creams like double dutch, rocky road, etc. I only like chocolate, or mango, vanilla.

Phoenyxstarr: I've never tried mint-flavored ice cream. I guess it's super cold and refreshing.

My favorite type of icecream by far is rocky road, the combination to me just can't be beat. it has everything you need in an icecream flavor.

I love rocky road & Bailey's Irish Creme flavors. :) But I like all different kinds of ice cream.

Rocky Road, Vanilla or Cookies & Cream.

Actually, I like all flavors. Except the weird ones of course.

Back