Jul 2  # 1 of 3
CONWAY TWITTY - His parents named him Harold Lloyd Jenkins. But early in his musical ramblings he played engagements in Conway, Arkansas, and Twitty, Texas, and soon the music world had a brand new star, Conway Twitty. He started out as a rock and roll singer, and before he decided to "come home" to country music he had earned three Gold Records, including the smash hit, "It's Only Make Believe". His success was assured in 1970 when "Hello Darlin'" won him his first Gold Record as a country performer. A year later he teamed with Loretta Lynn, and together they've captured the Country Music Association's Duo of the Year Award many times. An accomplished songwriter as well, Conway has penned over 200 tunes, 11 of which have made it to No. 1 on the charts. He makes his home in the Nashville suburb of Hendersonville where he often treats family and friends to his famous Twitty Burger.

TWITTY BURGER

4 oz. patty ground sirloin
1 large pineapple ring
Graham cracker crumbs
Shortening
2 slices bacon, fried crisp
1 (5-inch) hamburger bun
Mayonnaise

Cook patty of ground sirloin as desired. Batter the pineapple ring with graham cracker crumbs and deep fry. Spread mayonnaise on both sides of bun. Put this all together - bun, patty, bacon and pineapple ring - for a Twitty Burger.

:D
Sep 30  # 2 of 3
I have have this before and it is actually pretty good.
A little Twitty trivia for you.....my neice is married to one of Conways cousins. Larry Jenkins....Conway was originally from Ms.
Sep 30  # 3 of 3
I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS MUSIC, such a talented singer!!!! Hey Francie several of my all-time favorite performers hail from Mississippi. My favorite comedian is "Lyin' Coon-Dog" author Jerry Clower!!!! Then there is an actor that I adore: Morgan Freeman, he is so talented and seens to be very humble and down to earth.