Jun 12  # 1 of 5
STEAK FINGERS

1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 pound round steak
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour for coating

Tenderize steak by pounding with a mallet. Cut into 3 inch long strips. Combine egg, milk, salt and pepper in a shallow dish, whisk until well blended. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1/3 cup oil (or just enough to cover the bottom of the pan). Coat steak pieces in flour. Shake off excess. Then dip in the egg mixture and again in flour. Fry the strips in the hot oil until golden brown; about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb oil.
Jun 12  # 2 of 5
Ooh, chicken fried steak. One of my favorite meals.

These are even better with cream gravy. :)
Jun 12  # 3 of 5
not exactly - more like a chicken finger type thingie for dipping in any sauceyou want - but here's an easy one:

Country Fried Steak and Gravy

Cubed steak (1 pkg.)
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1/2 t. garlic
1 t. parsley
Other seasoning you like

Mix flour, salt, pepper, parsley and garlic - and any other seasonings you like. You can use McCormick Grill Mates, or anything you want. Place flour mixture on wax paper on counter. Dip each piece of steak in flour. For really crispy dip in flour, beaten egg, then flour again. Fry in hot oil.
Remove meat; pour off all but 3 tablespoons of oil. Turn heat to high; add 3 tablespoon of the flour mixture and brown. Add about 2 cup of water and turn down heat and simmer till thickened.
Jun 14  # 4 of 5
Well, yeah, it's basically the same thing. Fried steak, whatever shape you put it in.

I've never used a recipe for CFS; it must be my Southern upbringing. ;)
Jun 14  # 5 of 5
I love chicken fried steak with a creamy gravy - I have to dig up that recipe - it's one of my favorites - I'll post it!