Sep 1  # 1 of 18
BW3's Parmesan Garlic Steak soft taco's

Ok, today I was making some skewers out of a London Broil and didn't know what to do with the "scraps" that were too small to thread on the skewer. I put them in a skillet with a tad bit of olive oil and cooked them a few minutes until they were done. Next, I poured a little bit of Parmesan garlic sauce from BW3's in the pan and mixed it around. I heated up some soft taco shells and made "taco's" out of them. Cheese and lettuce. Very good, quick and easy!!

this recipe is a gift from a former member.
Sep 1  # 2 of 18
Said it before and Ill say it again. Mama rocks!
Sep 1  # 3 of 18
jglass - Mama rocks? Or Mama throws boulders to rid the site of crapheads?????

LOL

Besides - once a recipe is posted to a site - it is part of the site.
Sep 1  # 4 of 18
I appreciate the way you take care of the site Mama.
Thanks to you we dont have to deal with the garbage that is on so many other forums.
Sep 1  # 5 of 18
I don't like doing some of the things I've done - but sometimes that is the only way you can deal with idiots. This last one could not just let it go and go away.

I don't care what site you are on - once a recipe is posted - it stays on the site.

The actions were uncalled for. We are adults - not children. And it is unfortunate that there are some out there that act the way they do.

I'll play your game - but my MY rules.

And for the life of me - why promote a site that has no recipes? I just don't understand someone putting money into a site and not taking the time to post recipes - other than those from the food network. The time those 2 spent trying to do whatever it was they were trying to do - they could have posted recipes on that site.

Cripe - if all I wanted was recipes from the FN I would spend my whole day on that site.

Maybe it's me - but if you can cook and have recipes to share - why not use them? I just can't understand that.

If I had a site I'd be posting recipes like crazy so that people would like to join and participate!

I like our site - it's just right. We have fun, we share and we voice our opinions and respect one another. Too bad others can't see that. But then again - there is always someone out there that will try to ruin a good thing. And I won't let it happen.

This site will always be here and be successful - that site won't make it - period.