May 3  # 1 of 3
This is very similar in taste to Banquet's Salisbury Steak, much cheaper to make though. I make it ahead and store in freezer until ready to serve.

2 Eggs, slightly beaten
1 C Milk
1 C Fine dry bread crumbs
2 Tbl Dried minced onions
4 Tsp well-crumbled parsley flakes (4 Tbl fresh)
1 Tsp salt
Black Pepper to taste
2 Lbs Lean ground beef
1 Tbl butter or margarine, divided
1/2 C Water, divided
2-3 C Favorite brown gravy (I use Tone's Brown Gravy Mix)

In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion,k parsley, salt and pepper; stir well and let sit for 10 minutes. Thoroughly combine ground beef into the bread crumb mixture. Shape meat into 8 oval patties about 4 1/2 inches long.
Melt 1/2 Tbl butter in a large skillet then sear 4 patties on both sides over high heat. Reduce heat, add 1/4 C water; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Drain the fat out of the skillet, melt remaining butter in skillet, sear remaining 4 patties, add 1/4 c water, then simmer as before. Place steaks, uncovered, in the refrigerator for 1 hour or more until cool to the touch.
While steaks are cooling, make favorite brown gravy. Line pan you are going to bake salisbury steak in with foil, overlapping the ends. cpover bottom of pan with gravy.
After steaks are cooled place in foil lined pan with gravy in bottom. Cover steaks with remaining gravy. Seal foil over top of steaks. Freeze. After frozen solid you can remove the pan and leave frozen package in the freezer. Just put it back in the same pan when you are ready to cook it.

Cooking instructions (from frozen):
Preheat oven to 450F for 10 minutes. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Remove steaks from pan, stir gravy, then pour gravy back over steaks.
Aug 4  # 2 of 3
I found a salisbury recipe on food network as well and it is one of the best if not the best tasting salisbury steak I have ever tasted! Good thing about it is it's very easy to make and not that many ingredients.
Aug 6  # 3 of 3
This recipe tastes almost identical to Banquet's salisbury steak. It really is a good recipe, for me even the tones gravy is very close to the Banquet version if you freeze it before heating and serving. This one sounds complicated, but really isn't. Once you do it the 1st time, its easy after that.