Sep 16  # 1 of 2
Enjoy them as a main course entrée with cranberry sauce or slice them up and serve them on light toast as an open-faced sandwich.

Ingredients
1 sprays cooking spray
2 pound lean ground turkey
1 tsp table salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 large onion(s), finely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
3 medium garlic clove(s), finely minced, or more to taste
12 oz cremini mushrooms, or other mushrooms, diced (about 2 cups)
1 tsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp sherry cooking wine
1/2 cup parsley, fresh, minced

Instructions
Preheat oven to 350ºF and fill 12 muffin holes with liners. Coat a large bowl with cooking spray.
Place turkey in prepared bowl; season with salt and pepper, mix until incorporated and set aside.
Place butter and oil in a large frying pan and cook over medium heat until butter melts; add onion. Sauté onion over medium heat until wilted and translucent, about 5 to 8 minutes. Add garlic; cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and sauté until mushrooms begin to give off moisture, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add soy sauce and sherry; cook until mixture begins to resemble a paste, about 5 to 10 minutes. Toss in parsley and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
Add mushroom mixture to turkey and mix until thoroughly incorporated. Drop by heaping tablespoons into prepared muffin tins until 2/3 to 3/4 full. Bake muffins until center seems firm to the touch and turkey is completely cooked through, about 22 to 27 minutes.
Yields 1 muffin per serving.
Oct 26  # 2 of 2
Sounds interesting. I'm not sure if I'd like it or not. LOL But I'll give it a try & find out. :)