Jan 13  # 1 of 3
My sister gave me a new idea I though I would share it.

Scramble 2 eggs with a little added milk, and add some riced cottage cheese to the egg milk mixture, then cook the omelete over low heat do not allow it to brown but just cook through slowly, if needed flip to cook top. Before serving place a layer of warmed apricot jam in the middle and flip in half and serve.

Another breakfast idea from me: Place 1 tbsp. nutella over a warm pancake and slice 1/2 a banana on top then serve...Yummy!!!!!
Jan 13  # 2 of 3
I watched a Jaque Pepin make scrambled eggs yesterday and he added gnocchi to them. I'm thinking cottage cheese would really go well with that too. I love cottage cheese.
Jan 14  # 3 of 3
I think this sounds yummy, Cath!

And IChef, your gnocci idea sounds fun as well...

For more incredible Jacques-cooking check out his "Traditions and Rituals of a Cook"... It's a large coffee-table book boasting fantastic recipes, incredible food writing and lots beautiful photography, food-styling and also art original to Jacques himself! Who knew that Mr. Pepin was not only a fantastic chef but also a talented water-colorist!

http://www.amazon.com/Chez-Jacques-Traditions-Rituals-Cook/dp/1584795719/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231912207&sr=1-6