May 17  # 1 of 6
9 eggs
1 carton of sour cream
1/3 cup cooked chopped ham
1 cup grated cheese

Softly scramble eggs, then pour in buttered casserole dish. Crumble chopped ham on top. Cover with sour cream and cheese. Refrigerate until ready to bake. Bake at 300F for 25 minutes or until set. May be prepared night before and baked before serving. Serves 6.

Variation - substitute bacon or sausage for the ham.
Jun 6  # 2 of 6
Looks easy to pull over. It's worth a try :)
Jun 27  # 3 of 6
it's a simple recipe
i will try it
Jul 12  # 4 of 6
Ham, Egg and Cheese Bake always sounds so good.
love this food. try it,

Ingredient

* 4 to 6 slices white bread, crust trimmed and discarded, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 4 cups)
* 8 ounces sliced deli ham, coarsely chopped
* 2 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
* 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
* 6 large eggs
* 1/2 cups milk
* Salt and pepper
* 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
Tip: Veg out
Skip the ham and swap in an extra layer of sliced tomatoes.

Direction
1.Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease a 2-quart baking dish. Layer the bread, ham, 2 cups cheese and 2 tablespoons chives in the dish. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Pour into the dish and top with the tomato slices in an even layer.
2. Bake the eggs until nearly set, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese and 1 tablespoon chives on top and bake until golden.

How to prepare
1.Place chopped bread, ham and chives and sliced tomatoes next to a baking
dish...and butter the dish.
2.Scatter the bread on the bottom,add a layer of ham,and spinkle on cheese......and chives.
3.Whisk together eggs and milk,season with salt and pepper...and pour the eggs over the dish.
4.Top with tomato slices and bake for 30 minutes.Then sprinkle the casserole with more cheese and chives and bake until puffy and golden, about 10 minutes.
Jul 19  # 5 of 6
I guess that, it is a baked ham and egg. I really love this three when it is combined. I also have a good recipe for ham and cheese. I'll post it here sometime. :)