Jan 23  # 1 of 9
This is Farmhouse Breakfast Week - will you plan
to make anything special?

Today it's going to be traditional bacon and eggs,
cheese grits, and toast for a pre-game brunch.

I love bacon sandwiches with butter. Please pass
the Zocor.

Do you look peanut butter toast for breakfast?
Jan 23  # 2 of 9
I do miss bacon and egg with a toast bread on the side. in regards, to peanut butter, I do make peanut butter rolls. I love it so much! I have just discover it when, I was making my pepperoni rolls and thinking that, why do I make some stuffed rolls aside from sausage and pepperoni? That is why, I started making one. When it turn out, I love the taste and I added it on my recipe. :D
Jan 23  # 3 of 9
I lived in Fairmont, WV and loved the pepperoni rolls.
One of the guys in my army reserve unit was a baker
at the bakery where they originated. He made wonderful
pep rolls.
Jan 23  # 4 of 9
Here's an easy one to fix any time of the day.

Double Decker Breakfast Sandwich

2 soft rolls
6 slices of good bacon
2 slices cheddar cheese
4 eggs

1. Preheat the oven to 250ºF. Butter the tops and bottoms of the rolls and place them, buttered side up, in the oven to toast.
2. Cook bacon in a shallow skillet over medium heat until crispy. When the bacon is cooked remove it to a plate lined with a paper towel to drain. Reserve the bacon fat in the skillet. Break the eggs into the skillet and cook them to desired doneness. Season the eggs generously with salt and pepper.(Keep the yolks runny!)
3. Place the cooked bacon on half of the buns and top each with a slice of cheese. Allow the cheese to melt in the oven for a minute or two. Remove the toasted buns and top the cheese with two of the fried eggs. Top with the second bun.
Jan 25  # 5 of 9
Club sandwich

4 slice of bread
1 slice of beef ham
1 slice of chicken ham
1 slice of turkey ham
4 slice of cheese
1 egg
mayonnaise
1 slice of tomato (wheel cut)
a slice of lettuce

Procedure:
Cook the egg in an omelette style. Garnish the bread with mayonnaise (one side only.), on first layer of bread, put lettuce and chicken ham, top with the second bread. On the second bread, put beef ham and the slice of tomato and top again with the third bread. On the last, add turkey ham together with the omellete egg and top with the last bread.
Cut it by X-cut to produce a triangle shape sandwich.

Enjoy!