1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
4 eggs
3 Tbsp. grated orange peel
5 Tbsp. orange juice, divided
2 cups flour
2 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries

PREHEAT oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 9-inch tube pan or fluted tube pan. Chop 6 of the chocolate squares; set aside. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, orange peel and 3 Tbsp. of the orange juice; mix well. Add flour and baking powder; beat until well blended. Stir in chopped chocolate and the cranberries.
BAKE 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min.; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
PLACE remaining 3 chocolate squares and remaining 2 Tbsp. orange juice in small saucepan; cook on low heat until chocolate is completely melted, stirring frequently. Drizzle over cake. Let stand until glaze is firm.
Dec 11  # 2 of 4
Sorry I haven't been on here I have had a few problems to take care of. And....I have two Christmas events to go to tonight and tomorrow night. Gift exchange for work tonight...Cracker Barrel!!! AND...Trans Siberian Orchestra tomorrow night. I will be back on soon with some recipes and will be Looking for some!! Don't boot me off here...please!:rolleyes:
Dec 12  # 3 of 4
Howdy Geyser- good to see u- glad you've come back!

I boycotted Cracker Barrel for years because they had some attitudes & practices that I disagreed with strongly. But after many years- I read an article about significant changes they incorporated and that healed my wounds.

And this is good- 'cause CB is a fantastic place! Not only is their homestyle grub tasty but I love the unique goods in their general store!

I'm grateful they "saw the light", 'cause change was definitely necessary for them- and now they're among my FAV places to spend my time and money!
Dec 12  # 4 of 4
I'm with you Kev, I love CB (now) the store always offers new items and their food is good, especially on trips when I'm scared to venture too far from the Interstate;). I can eat Breakfast anytime and Josh can have his choice of "normal" food as he calls it. So it makes both of us happy.
Julie