1/3 cup butter, softened
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup mini real semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup peanuts, chopped

Topping Ingredients:
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
3 cups fruit (halved strawberries, cut-up fresh pineapple and/or sliced bananas)
1/2 cup strawberry ice cream topping
Mini real semi-sweet chocolate chips, if desired

Heat oven to 375°F. Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar and baking powder in large bowl. Add milk, butter, egg and vanilla. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Increase speed to medium. Beat until well mixed. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips by hand.

Spread batter into greased and floured 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle with peanuts. Bake for 28 to 32 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.

Beat whipping cream in small deep bowl at high speed, scraping bowl often, until soft peaks form. Continue beating, gradually adding powdered sugar, until stiff peaks form.

Cut cooled cake into squares. Place each serving onto individual plates. Top with fresh fruit and strawberry topping; dollop with whipped cream and chocolate chips, if desired.

:p
Jul 12  # 2 of 5
hey that is way to cool can you tell me some of ur recipes
Jul 12  # 3 of 5
hey guys i am sword of new to this and would like some advice on how to create my own recipes
Jul 12  # 4 of 5
Quote lizzy wrote:
hey guys i am sword of new to this and would like some advice on how to create my own recipes
thank you very much
Jan 10  # 5 of 5
This sounds delicious!

I need to get the stuff to make this!