What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Peach Bundt Cake

MsMai

Fresh Peach Bundt Cake

3 egg, beaten
1.5 cups white sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
.5 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups fresh peaches, sliced
1.5 cup chopped pecans
.5 t. almond flavoring
.5 t. vanilla flavoring

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch bundt pan.
In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, oil, flour, salt, spices , baking soda, peaches, pecans and flavoring. Mix thoroughly by hand.

Pour into prepared 9x13 inch pan and bake at 375 degrees F for 50 minutes or until done.

HELLOOOOOO Cookie and Chubbs, so good to see you again.

Glad you like the recipe. A dear friend shared it with me and I altered it to suit my liking. ;)

My DH goes to the cardiologist on Tuesday for them to determine whether they will do a cardio version or not. Please say a prayer if you will. He is having a rough time on the Coumadin as it gives him some substantial nosebleeds at times and the bruising he experiences is worrisome. He has to take it since he is in arterial fibrillation. He is on other blood thinners so it is a good thing but also has a down side.

Hope to be back with you folks regularly very soon.

HI Thanks again for the recipe, I still have to get a bundt pan.

I will say a prayer all goes well for you & your Family, Good Luck & Best Wishes. Cookie :)

Back