Nov 13  # 1 of 16
What do you do for a living?
Nov 13  # 2 of 16
I'm a woodworker/carpenter. I build mostly cabinets and furniture these days. But I will take on remodel jobs as well.
Nov 13  # 3 of 16
I am a Union Carpenter and Millwright, I specialize in custum Kitchens and finish work.
Nov 14  # 4 of 16
I worked in professional kitchens from age 14 to 39- in rural Illinois, then Chicago, then New Orleans, then Seattle, then Alaska. After 25 years I recently left cheffing for a much kinder-gentler job working as a security-system monitor in the basement of the country's largest insurance company. After years of working demanding 80++ hour weeks, I love now working only 5 shifts per week- 40 hours. I feel retired! :) Now I finally for the first time ever have time for family and friends- and even basic stuff like having a pet and houseplants! All things my demanding schedule never allowed me before.
Nov 14  # 5 of 16
Quote Shelley wrote:
What do you do for a living?

I'm a supervisor at a customer service training company. In the last 6 months they cut two other supervisors so now I'm the only one of my kind in the department. I have 46 people who report to me and this is review month. I'm about at the end of my tether having to write and administer 46 reviews in one month. I only have about half of them finished and with Thanksgiving the month is more than halfway over. :(