What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have a new grandaughter

ricksrealpitbbq

Alexis Camille was born about a 1/2 hour ago. 7 pounds even, 20 inches long, a head full of hair.

Grandma is crying like a baby with joy

(Grandpa too)

:D

Congratulations Proud Grandpa & Grandma too!!! It is wonderful news indeed! Alexis is a beautiful name, I have a grandneice with the same name, her nickname is Lexi. So happy for all of you:)

Congratulations! You will be surrounded by women for the rest of your life!

I can't wait to see pictures of the little angel!

Congrats Rick. Our grandaughter is Alexis too. Alexis Paige. We call her Lexi. She turned two last October.

Here she is fresh from grandma's cell phone

Alexis.jpg

hmmmmm Mama loves babies - I wonder if I can get a cell phone with a baby that comes with it????

heck - years ago they had the commercial for stainmaster carpets with the baby in the walker - so I went out and bought stainmaster carpets - but the baby didn't come with them......

drat......

took my "grandson" (non-biological) to the hospital for tubes in his ears - all the nurses were in the same elevator with us, and his mom and his sister - the elevator door opens and there was the sign MATERNITY - so I said I was going in there cause that where babies come from - well I didn't get too far - I had 2 kids pulling me in the opposite direction - they are my babies - and I cannot have any more! geeez......

Alexis Camille was born about a 1/2 hour ago. 7 pounds even, 20 inches long, a head full of hair.

Grandma is crying like a baby with joy

(Grandpa too)

:D

Congratulations to such a wonderful addition to your family. They are so precious and adorable, Camille is a beautiful name.

does that mean your Mr. Mom days have come to an end????

You know it :)

It's so nice this morning, our bed is made, fresh bread is filling the house with a nice smell, All the little things you take for granted. Absence does make the heart grow fonder :D

Now I can cook and not worry about the mess I make
anim_peep.gif

and I bet you don't have to lay out clothes for the little one either!

Now you've gone back to being king of your domain instead of frantic freddie!!

What a dear, precious l'il sweetheart, Rick! Thanx 4 sharing! :)

I often make a framed stitching for new parents that reads: "Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of love."

Back