Jun 13  # 1 of 11
It has been pouring here since yesterday. Many places are already flooded yet again and it is supposed to keep this up for several more days.
We have been having terrible storms all night long. Rains have been heavy enough to either wash off gardens or beat them into the ground.
Jun 13  # 2 of 11
we have been waiting for the storms to hit us and they keep passing - but today we will get them- it looks really nasty out there the last ones were so fierce I thought my home was parked under Niagara Falls
Jun 13  # 3 of 11
We'll trade you some BP Oil for some of that Kentucky rain Janie.
Jun 13  # 4 of 11
I'm sorry JP. I didnt mean to whine about the rain with everything you have going on. There is a FEMA rep set up in the next county over from here already doing assesments from the last floods when this one hit. So many people here have lost everything I just hate to see it hit them again. Work and money invested in ruined gardens and flooded homes and cars.
We are lucky since we live in a 2nd floor apartment in town so flooding never gets to us. They showed some pics on our local news last night and it is already bad again in some areas.
Jun 13  # 5 of 11
Hey Janie. You have every right to whine. I've been watching all the tragedy in Arkansas with the flash flooding there. Some BP oil doesn't lessen everyone else's problems. You hang in there girl.