What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

there are no words -

Mama Mangia

Super Moderator
THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW UPSET AND P.I.S.S.E.D. OFF I AM RIGHT NOW -

I'VE STATED AN "OPINION" (IF YOU WANT TO CALL IT THAT) AND I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY LINKS SO I CAN POST THIS ALL OVER THE INTERNET -

I'M VERY UPSET RIGHT NOW -

TheFamiliaKitchen a/k/a The Family Kitchen: THE FOOD NETWORK AND ANNE BURRELL

My two babies (I am an adopted gram - as many of you know) have a step-mother and what happened today just went right through me...........:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Good post over on your blog. I also saw the show, only because it was on. She is very taken with herself. Sooooooooooooo, I hate it when she says that. There are also several others that need jacking up. Don't forget the Neely's, they need to get them a room before there show. CF:)

I agree with you about the Neely's - they have good recipes - if they would only concentrate on cooking - it's their "luvvin'" that is a turn off for me with their show.

I wonder how a Holocaust victim/survivor's family would feel about this?

The Neely's do have good recipes but I cannot stand that Gina. Her singing and strutting around on the show makes me ill. Her husband is so whipped by her.

I used to watch Ann Burrell occasionally but I have gotten to the point where I cannot stand to watch anymore. Her salt use is crazy! If she salts like that when she cooks in her restaurant I do not know how anyone can eat her food. The growling and calling items by the stupid names she comes up with them gets on my last nerve.

I saw Trisha Yearwood on Paula Deen's show a couple of weeks ago. She made these jalapeno hush puppies from her cookbook. I made them for my brother and that was the first recipe I had tried from the FN in ages. Trisha's hush puppies were delish by the way. Light and crispy even though they were fried.

Back