What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoked BBQ Chicken Legs

jglass

These are just from my stovetop smoker then finsised in my convection oven.

2znzuaw.jpg

They are really good though. We had them with salad and potato cakes made from roasted garlic mashed taters.

Now that is some fine looking food. However you made them they turner out great. Chicken is good food. Great photo to. CF:)

I sprinkled them with McCormicks Garlic and Herb seasoning about 2 hours before I smoked them. I used mesquite chips in the smoker with a sprig of rosemary. I like seasoning blends that are ground a bit finer. So many of them are these big granulated pieces and I don't care for that. I smoke the legs in the smoker for 45 minutes and then take them out and give them a good brushing of bbq sauce. Then I put them in the convection oven for about 20 minutes or so turning them occasionally and giving them another brush of sauce. I like to throw a couple heads of garlic wrapped in foil in the smoker when I do the chicken. It is delish mixed with some soft butter and McCormicks parmesean and herb seasoning.

[url=http://www.imagechicken.com][/URL]

Back