Jul 19  # 1 of 16
Is anyone else watching that show? Jon and I have watched it the past three years and this year in particular is quiet the bunch of losers. I have never seen such a group of egos in all my life. Half of them think they should win because they are pretty and hot. Please people... I want to watch someone who can cook. I don't care how hot you think you are if you cannot cook and have a good personality I am not watching.

Ego is a huge turn off for me. If you are a great cook then show it and quit yapping about it. Im sorry but some skank poured into a dress that is so tight you can see her butt crack and hair that is three different colors is not hot to me or appropriate. It is trashy and looks like a streetwalker. A rude guy who spends all of his time mentioning how hot he is totally turns me off. A host who describes herself as diva won't ever get me to give her show a chance.

Where is the class and decorum these days? When did being a self described Diva becone a good thing? I could care less if the host looks like Mrs. Doubtfire of a super model. I want to see someone fun to watch and a great cook. Usually there is atleast one contestant to root for but this crew is terrible. Half of them are prancing around telling the camera how they should win for the obvious while gesturing to their face and body and the rest of them are in the corner having a breakdown.
Jul 19  # 2 of 16
isn't it amazing? give me a GOOD cook - I don't care if they have one eye int he middle of their forehead, weighs 600 lbs., has green hair, and eight arms!

I enjoy a GOOD COOK - if I want to see Miss America - I'll watch the pageant (which I neverwatch) -
Jul 19  # 3 of 16
I totally agree Mama.
The FN is getting so far away from what made the network popular to begin with. Are they trying to appeal to the next generation or what? The need more class not cleavage. This bunch has no authenticity to them.
Jul 19  # 4 of 16
if they are appealing to the next generation - boy are we in trouble!

I guess that is what is known as "food p.o.r.n"
Jul 19  # 5 of 16
That reminds me of once when I took Jon to see an older friend of his. The guy was pushing 70 and in his recliner in the livingroom. He was watching Sandra Lee. I asked if he liked her cooking and he smirks and says you mean she cooks? He then tells me he enjoyed her cleavage more than anything. My own brother loves Giada for the same reason.

I love Paula Deen but the past couple of seasons she just looks silly. The hair extensions and whitened teeth plus the orange skin. Her teeth are super white and look like she has had veneers. She wears tons of jewelry and big dangling earrings. Her skin looks like she gets those spray on tans. I think Paula's party has been cancelled. When she did that show she was the female equivalent of a dirty old man. She would sit on mens laps in the audience and some of the things she would say was so bad. I stopped watching it if I was at my father in laws because even he noticed. I saw a couple older episodes of Paula's Home Cooking last week and she looked so much better before she started glamming it up.