Aug 27  # 1 of 7
I'm back -

my computer was extrememly sick - so I wasn't' here for a couple days - but I'm back - so spammers look out - the button is working again

I'm also looking for Rick...................
(just need a favor - that's all)

Missed you guys!!!!
Aug 28  # 2 of 7
Haven't heard from Rick in a little while now. Hope everything is alright with him and his.
Aug 30  # 3 of 7
Hi guys. Life has been kicking my butt overtime. Trying to get my worthless son-in-law motivated to do anything productive around here is driving me and the wife crazy. I finally gave them a deadline to get out of our house. I feel guilty doing it, with the new baby and all, but I want my own house back in order. If they are happy living the way they do, it's fine with me, but I'll be damned if I need ring side seats to generation lazy. This whole situation has torn our house apart.

Anyway, what's up Mama ? :)

Let me know what you need
Aug 30  # 4 of 7
Rick - so sorry to hear about the family - it's hard with 2 men in the house and one is a lazy azz - he should appreciate your generosity and patience - maybe your daughter can get through to him -

I will send you a PM

(I hate when inlaws turn into outlaws...)
Aug 30  # 5 of 7
Rick, you are not alone, the world is full of them. And they are breeding. I know I have some of my own. CF:D