Sep 16  # 1 of 7
Stopped by the liquor store to get Amaretto to make my BD cake tomorrow. Im gonna be 41 tomorrow mind you and the woman carded me lol. After I stopped laughing I told her I would be right back I had to get my purse from the car that was parked just outside the door. I tell Jon to hand me my purse out his window and after he stops laughing so hard I think he wet his pants he hands me my purse. I gave the woman my ID and asked her when was the last time she had gotten her eye glasses tuned up. I told her she had made my year. I gave her a 20 to pay for the amaretto and just stuffed my change in my purse without couting it. When I got to the next store and got my money out I realized the woman had given me change back for a $50 instead of a $20. I told Jon that proved 100% that the woman had vision problems lol.
Sep 17  # 2 of 7
Good for you! Looks like 50 is a lucky number.

I stuck a dollar in the lottery machine two days ago - figured I'd try my luck. When I looked at the screen to see if my dollar registered so I could get out of there (I'm always in a hurry) the screen said I had put in $11.00.

I looked around - no one was there. I sort of felt like a criminal at this point. So I hit the button for my dollar ticket - and then I splurged and got myself 2 five dollar tickets. I won $50 on one and $25 on the other.

Thank you lottery machine - I needed gas and I was running out of cash real fast.
Sep 17  # 3 of 7
And I feel lucky when I can find a quarter on the road when I'm doing my morning walk.
Sep 17  # 4 of 7
Congrats Mama.
I kept the extra money she had given me. I would have had to backtrack 10 miles through gridlock traffic of people trying to get home from work.
Sep 20  # 5 of 7
LOL Happy Birthday and that was awesome!