Nov 29  # 1 of 18
Looks like we are having pizzas, sandwiches and dessert for Christmas at my father in laws this year. :D I will actually be able to enjoy Christmas this year and not spend the week before and day of cooking. This will be the first time in 12 years. I am one happy girl!
Nov 29  # 2 of 18
wow! how did you manage to pull that one off?
Nov 29  # 3 of 18
My father in law suggested it and my hubby kinda ran with it. He called his brother last night and he was fine with it. He talked to his Dad today and it is what they decided to do. I will make a couple of desserts and thats it.
Without being overwhelmed with that dinner I will be able to make the things I choose to make more special. Pizza is the one thing they all like. When they have a huge dinner it is always this one doesnt like this or that.
Nov 30  # 4 of 18
My bunch would be more than happy with Pizza and dessert for Christmas. I'm so glad you will be able to enjoy Christmas more with your family without the hassle of spending all your time in the kitchen.
Nov 30  # 5 of 18
This is what my family is doing as well. A few appetizers- everyone will bring something... and delivered pizza!