Jan 4  # 1 of 12
We went to Walmart last night with my hubby's stepdad. He had to return a printer and wanted some company. We were in the checkout line and Jon's stepdad was ahead of us with a few things his wife sent him after and I found an adorable kitten calendar for 2011. In front of us was an elderly lady behind a guy in his 20's. Well some how the two strangers had gotten on the topic of Obama and it was getting way ugly. I didnt know a blue hair elderly woman even knew those kind of words! The poor little checkout girl looked like she wanted to run. I mean these two sounded like they were about to come to blows. It just goes to show politics and religion cannot be discussed in forums and now the grocery store. :rolleyes: I felt most sorry for the little checkout girl. She looked about 19 and was by the looks of her about 8 months pregnant lol.
Jan 5  # 2 of 12
you can never speak to anyone about politics and religion! and the way things are in this country - our political system is the worst! Obama? he is NO president - he is a disgrace -
(okay - time to get the boxing gloves on - LOL)
Jan 5  # 3 of 12
I was pretty sure the elderly woman was gonna kick that young guys tush. She was ticked off lol. You know we have some friends you cannot mention anything like that to because they get just as upset. Your political and religious views are yours and have no effect on me or our friendship has always been my point of view lol.
Jan 5  # 4 of 12
it's always been touchy - talking about politics and religion - but it seems that since the "new administration" has come in - it's even worse and many of the older people are really ticked off and they don't care who they ram horns with - oldsters are toughies!
Jan 5  # 5 of 12
Quote Mama Mangia wrote:
but it seems that since the "new administration" has come in - older people are really ticked off and they don't care who they ram horns with - oldsters are toughies!

Count me in, I am old. CF:D