Jan 14  # 1 of 14
My brother in law went out on an emergency call yesterday. He is a volunteer fire fighter in the small county where they live. When he got there the guy was already dead and the guys wife refused to give my brother in law or the cop who went with him the mans name. When the other authorities arrived they searched the home and found the mans military records and his real name. He was wanted and had been featured on America's Most Wanted. He was a real scumbag.
It turned out the guy was John Kolbeck. Here the the link about him.
AMW | Fugitives | John Kolbek | Case

It is beyond scary to think this man was living so close to my sis and her kids. I told you guys before they live way out in the country in the middle of no where. Turns out it was the perfect place for this guy to hide.
Jan 15  # 2 of 14
very scary! there is a link - if I can find it - considering I just burned out another laptop and I am on a rotten roach that is also on its last leg - to pedophiles in your area (anyone's area) - and they are all over the place and living near schools! they should put them all on a deserted island somewhere!
Jan 15  # 3 of 14
I have the link marked as a favorite. There are so many within blocks of where we live. This town has more and more sex offenders moving in from other states everytime you check the site.
My sis and her family live in a small county with like one gas station that also sells groceries as their only place to shop. They have some rough neighbors. They even had a house up the road from where they live blow up because they were making meth. It worries me to death because of her two little girls.
Pedophiles can never be rehabilitated and will always reoffend. Put them all of an island some where and then sink the island.
Jan 15  # 4 of 14
Being a moderator here I do have to show respect for our site administrator - but the things I would like to see them do to pedophiles and rapists I would get banned for saying. Please - use your imagination to its fullest extent and way beyond that!
Jan 15  # 5 of 14
I say set all of the pedophiles free. After a one hour unsupervised visit from the childs father in a locked room of course.