Feb 3  # 1 of 8
My friends up in Wasilla (home of Sarah Palin) have a new restaurant and they are BUSY these days!

I'm putting together a play-list for them to hook-up to the dining room speakers for the coming romantic holiday.

Top on my list for them are: "My Funny Valentine" by Frank Sinatra, "No Ordinary Love" by Sade, "Someone to Watch Over Me" by Linda Ronstadt, and "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Roberta Flack.

What else should go on their play-list?
Feb 4  # 2 of 8
Lady *can't remember the artist)
One Day of Your Life - Andy Williams
Honey, Honey - Can I Put on Your Clothes - Barbra Streisand ( gotta listen to the words on that one)
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
I Will Always Love You -
Theme from Titanic (brain farts - can't think of the name)
It's in His Kiss - Cher (or whatever the name is)
there's a song by the Righteous Brothers I can't think of - too early in the morning and in a rush to get the kids to school - it will come to me -

Hey - why not a little Tom Jones - p.u.s.s.y cat, p.u.s.s.y cat

at least I didn't say

She Loves You - Beatles
I love You Babe - Sonny and Cher
Like A Virgin - Madonna
or that stupid song You Take My Breath Away (those are the only words to the song)
or - LOUIE LOUIE!
Feb 4  # 3 of 8
Was that Righteous Brothers "You've lost that loving feeling" Mama? Or maybe I've just got Top Gun on my mind. You could add "All my X's live in Texas" OMG I'm such a redneck.
Feb 4  # 4 of 8
it was Unchained Melody - my head is not as foggy right now - but I am coming down with a good cold - a head cold - and those I cannot handle since the accident. Just take me out back and shoot me and put me out of my misery.......PLEEEEEZ
Feb 4  # 5 of 8
I found this -

1000 Words - Jade {(from sweetbox) I love you, Vivi. Forever!}
• Adore U – Lil' Rain {To Timo R. I will always love you…Ca.}
• All Cried Out - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
• All My Life - KC & JoJo {Dedicated to Kaatje love from Mikey, zo veel..}
• All My Life - KC & JoJo {to maria k (nuggins), all my life ive prayed for someone like you, you are the angel in my life, i love you, douglas}
• Allegheny Moon - Patti Page {back to 1956 special for Laureanne}
• always be my baby - mariah carey {dedicated to me babe Jacob from Brittanee - I love you a lot and always will no matter what happens}
• Amazed - Lonestar {from phil to laura just to say how special u r 2 me love you for ever and ever}
• Amazed - Lonestar {dedicated to Kevin from Megan-the only person who was there for me when i needed them most...i love you!}
• Amazed - Lonestar {to Cody J, I love him so much and I just wish he knew that---Kaitlyn A.}
• Angel Of Mine - Monica {from Catherina to Michael, my love one true}
• Angel Of Mine - Monica {Andrew H babi I love you this is what you mean to me-Ashley}
• At Last - Etta James
• Baby - Fabolous feat. Mike Shorey {to Stephon B in V.A. from Candice, always had a big crush on you !}
• Baby Boy - Big Brovaz {from lotje, Keppie I love you eeel veel}
• Be My Downfall - Del Amitri {To a beautiful women. Wrong place wrong time.}
• beautiful - HIM {This is for my Amazing Beautiful Jenny, I will always love you no matter what, You are my soulmate and i would die for you, I love you, DaveyBaby XxxX}
• beauty in the breakdown-the scene aesthetic(this is to my baby mark! i'll always love you and i promise things are gonna get better!)
• Because Of You - Keith Martin {To the love of my life, Keoni. From his wife, Minette}
• Bless the broken Road - Rascal Flatts {dedicated to Diane from Lindsey}
• Blessed the Broken road - Rascal Flats {Dedicated to my Christopher, Love, your April for life. I love you baby.*November 4th 2004-forever}
• Can't Fight This Feeling - REO Speedwagon {to M.M. love A.F.}
• Chasing Cars – Sno Patrol {to my Owl from your *****cat}
• Come What May - Nicole Kidman and Ewan Mcgregor {Dedicated to my DaveyBaby, Come what may I will love you, Always your *JennyBaby*}
• Complicated - Avril Lavigne {dedicated to Albert - why does he have to be so complicated?!}
• Cross My Heart - George Strait {from Karla to Jon}
• Cry No More - 2 The Extrem {dedicated to Ann from Chanta thank you for touching my heart like no one ever could. luv}
• Dangerously in Love - Destiny's Child {Dedicated to my baby Wency from Debbie - LOVE YOU}
• Differences - Ginuwine {this is to my baby Nate, I wish we were still together, I love you! Sonya NC}
• Don't Change - Musiq {Dedicated 2 the man I love more than anything in the world Mike, from Courtney I Love you baby}
• dont wanna miss a thing - aerosmith {I love you so much garebear!-manda}
• Don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith {For Branden, From Amanda. i love you so much and i always will, i just want you to know that. You're my everything.}
• Dreaming of You - Selena
• (Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams {dedicated to Dani in AZ}
• (Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams {dedicated to my princess *Lynn* from Jerod}
• everytime we touch (slow version) - Casandra {dedicated to my husband}
• Face in the Crowd - Tom Petty {Dedicated to Shanny in Austin}
• Fall To Pieces - Avril Lavigne {to Gavin, from Christopher. I love you always, even if you aren't mine...}
• Far Away - Nickelback {For a good friend}
• First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack
• Forever and for always - Shania Twain {dedicated to the love of my life, my soulmate, Janine. I love you sweetheart;-)}
• flying without wings - Ruben Studard {Ryan i love you for always....gen}
• Flying without wings - Westlife {from Juan to Lauren, whom i care about more than knows}
• God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You - Nsync {jonathan i love you with all my heart and i always will- lauren}
• Goodbye My lover - James Blunt {Deanna I will miss you and Love you forever!! Jason}
• have i told you lately that i love you- rod stewart {to damon- will you marry me?}
• Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? - Bryan Adams
• Heaven - Bryan Adams {played this for my girlfriend krysti on her 19th birthday i love this song cause this is what she makes me feel like im in heaven so krysti i love you baby from jamie}
• Heaven (Slow Candlelight remix) - DJ Sammy {dedicated 2 Gary from yoj.. i luv u..even if u don't know it..in Honolulu, HI}
• Here Without You - 3 Doors Down {For Will, I will miss you when you leave for CA! Amber}
• Hero - Enrique Iglesias {dedicated to Azzy B, loads of luv babes, u mean d world 2 me :P}
• Hey there Delilah - The plain white T's {1,000 miles does seem pretty far baby}
• How You Gonna Act Like That - Tyrese {to my one and only love Chuckie from Nicole}
• I can't unlove you - Kenny Rogers {dedicated to Kevin W}
• I could not ask for more - Edwin McCain {To Tim P from your wife Tina. I could not ask for a better man than you.}
• I could not ask for more - ? {To Laura, my special angel, I love you very, very much, From Mike}
• I don't wanna miss a thing - aerosmith {from dylan in prince edward island canada}
• I got a feelin' - billy currington {Mandolin K}
• I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden {dedicated to kevin wikstrom from jenn my one true love}
• I Know That We Have Loved Before (Per El Amor De Una Mujer) - Engelbert Humperdinck
• I Like Dreamin' - Kenny Nolan {dedicated to Keith in Ewa Beach, Hawaii}
• I Only Have Eyes for You - {Happy 17th Eric}
• I Swear - all for one {ashley i love u baby forever love mike!!!!!}
• i wanna fall in love with you - Lila Mccann {to my boyfriend cw}
• I will always love you - Whitney Houston {dedicated to Jason, with all my love}
• I'll Be - Edwin McCain {Erik you always have been & always will be the one for me. I love you baby! from Jenn}
• I'll Never Break Your Heart - Backstreet Boys {dedicated to Ashly in Kailua HI}
• i'm all outta love - jagged edge {for MZEEEE lovee uu forever <3}
• If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys {dedicated to my boyfriend Mikey...I Luv Ya Mikey!!!! Love Chelsea}
• if i ever fall in love again - shai
• In Your Eyes - George Benson {dedicated to Claudiana from Baruch, with all the heart and love she can support}
• Into the Mystic - Van Morrison
• into you - fabolous {dedicated to Billy from em, cuz your my baby and always will be even if we are not together.}
• Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls {I love our song and you even more Will, Kristy}
• It's your love - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill {I love you Mitch - always and forever with all of my heart - Amber}
• Keep On Loving You - REO Speedwagon {with love to Josh <3 LoveAlways - Kaci your BabyAngel}