What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Secret" Ingredients

chubbyalaskagriz

I seldom make Mac & Cheese anymore without adding a whole brick of cream cheese torn into bits, and a tablespoon or 2 of basic, cheap yellow hot-dog mustard! try it- I promise- you'll follow suit! :)

I already used the mustard and last time I made mac and cheese I used the cream cheese like you suggested. It was yummy. I made it for Easter dinner. Of course Jon's brother and his two oldest kids picked at it asking what was in it but everyone else ate it. They seem to all think I use more butter than Paula Deen for some reason which is not the case.

Janie, sorry about the BNL and kids. Why can't people just say thanks so much for fixing us dinner. I have some folks like that, mother in law. People say ah, shes just old (93). I say no, she is just a real ass.
Butter, makes things taste good. I would not cook without it. CF:)

Back