Jun 3  # 1 of 16
My poor confused fuzzy little bunny rabbit is trying to breed with my dog. My rabbit is 3 pounds and the dog is a 13 year old 5 pound arthritic yorkie/maltese mix who does not think it is the least bit funny. Do you guys remember that cartoon where the skunk was in love with the cat? Both of these animals are boys.
I have had other pet rabbits ... none of which ever tried to date the dog. Sooo now I can only let Spike aka .. Pokey as Jon has dubbed him out when I can sit right in the floor and watch him from trying to enact a scene from Deliverance with the dog. The dog has already tried to amputate the rabbits limbs for this and I cannot say that I blame him. I have been redirecting Spike's attentions away from the dog when I catch him getting fixated and he has been a bit better the past few days. I lost a bunny years ago from the anesthesia and I would really prefer not to have to have him fixed if I can get away with it.
Spike will be 6 months old in less than two weeks. 6 months is full grown for a bunny.
When I told Jon what was going on the first thing he told me was I should have gotten the camera :rolleyes:
Jun 3  # 2 of 16
Too funny - my one friend and her hubbie have all kinds of dogs, cats, etc. and her male dog (boxer) humps her male cat all the time - the cat enjoys it. And her other male cat humps the dog. Figure that one out.
Let us know what the offspring look like!
(gosh girl - if they ever re-make Deliverance you'll have to be in it somehow - bewteen Jon telling you that you cook for the cast - and now this.............just makes ya wonder!)
BTW - thank you - I needed the chuckle......
Jun 3  # 3 of 16
I'm glad it made you smile.
Jun 3  # 4 of 16
Janie, Don't ask, don't tell LOL
Jun 3  # 5 of 16
lol Rick. .