Jun 20  # 1 of 4
Good morning all - Well, it appears that our friendly, neighborhood spammers have once again found me with a vengence and I apologize for giving them grist for their nasty little mills. I agree with the consensus that Mama needs some help in dealing with all with which she must deal as moderator but incorporating the dubious "help" of one individual whose only "recipe" contribution to this forum has been for a huge portion of sour grapes would indeed be a mistake!! We all love and appreciate Mama and most of us would do whatever we could to assist her in any way possible but vMailing "suggestions" and posting barbs doesn't help her one iota. Spammers are a problem and we all hate them but they crop up only periodically and we cope. And, in my humble opinion, Mama does a stellar job, with or without the help of the administrator. btw, I second the motion for assistant moderators Janie and Rick! :)
Jun 20  # 2 of 4
Thank you Katie - for a great site with 30,000 members and growing by the hundreds each day - we only have our Devoted Dozen or so - ignore the beasts - maybe someday it will change - but until then - my finger gets its exercise.
Jun 20  # 3 of 4
Quote Mama Mangia wrote:
Thank you Katie - for a great site with 30,000 members and growing by the hundreds each day - we only have our Devoted Dozen or so - ignore the beasts - maybe someday it will change - but until then - my finger gets its exercise.

I love it!! One quick question......finger in the upright position or simply hitting the right button? Or both? LOL
Jun 20  # 4 of 4
actually I think the button and my finger have become one!