Jul 11  # 1 of 13
What would make a woman who has shown she has a crush on your hubby in the past think it is gonna be ok for her to be his facebook friend? Especially when it is posted on his facebook page that it was created by the wife and the hubby never uses it. This woman is married but lists that she is interested in men on her page. I know a lot of people have hooked up and formed lasting relationships via facebook but it seems to me just as many have come to trouble because of that site. One of Jon's friends was hooked up and dating another woman within three weeks of his wife leaving him.
Jul 11  # 2 of 13
chat with her - long enough for her to think you are Jon - set up a lunch date - then tell her to her face what she is and that you are going to plaster it all over facebook -
see what she does then
save any emails or correspondence and use them as ammo
and then make a big post telling everyone to watch their hubbies, sons and brothers - she's on the loose and will go after any man
with a reminder -
if you are going to pay $20 for it - make it $2 - save the other $18 for a cure
Jul 11  # 3 of 13
I just deleted the account I had made for Jon. I had only made it so that I could post his picture as my husband. Never counted on old girlfriends and wanna be girlfriends crawling out of the wood work. I had it posted on the wall on his page that it was created and maintained by me. They never read it I guess or just did not care. Call me crazy if I don't want my husband to be facebook friends with women I know he has been way more than friends with in the past. The nerve of some people never ceases to amaze me.
Facebook may be more trouble than it is worth. Most people on there are up to no good.
Jul 11  # 4 of 13
so true Janie -
and I find that women today do not care -
to chase a married man is some sort of a game they play -
they don't care if they are married with children or anything -
pigs - just pigs - that is all they are
I guess a married man is a trophy for some
Jul 12  # 5 of 13
A friend of ours had his wife leave him for a man she met on facebook and then he met and was sleeping with a woman he met on there less than two weeks later. You see on many people's status that they are married but still looking. It is pathetic. Most of the women are not to be trusted.