Aug 6  # 1 of 18
I see we have been visited by a admin. New color scheme. Has the admin implemented anything to help Mama with the spam she has been battling alone??
Aug 6  # 2 of 18
Maybe, but I see we already have a poster hawking knives. Not sure about the new look will take sometime, to get used to. I had emailed spice place about 4 days ago asking for help. I am sure the change has nothing to do with me asking for help. I really hope it is better. CF:)

[admin note]
If your Bill, yes. Please contact us if something is amis.

As for spam posts, I wrote about it below. Essentially, that's what the forum is, a place to post messages. Can't automatically determine all spam, although there is a spam filter. The trouble with filters is the spammers get them, and figure out how to get around them. The only thing to do is to delete them is quick as possible and ban the user.
Aug 6  # 3 of 18
I really hope the site Admin. takes Janie's question seriously and provides a favorable answer.

I'm finding the new changes cumbersome and awkward but if the issues Janie brought up have indeed been tackled- then I'm all for change.

If not- then I won't put myself through it. This'll be the best logical place for me to jump ship.

So- I'll be patiently waiting for Janie's question to be addressed.
Aug 7  # 4 of 18
I even sent a PM to the ADMIN when I saw they were logged on and got no reply what so ever.

[admin note]
I was probably working on the back end, and that would still show you as loked in. The backend doesn't send notifications. There was lots of things to do after upgrading to the latest vbulletin. The whole process was about 10 hours. As you know, I answered you yesterday morning when I saw the message.
Aug 7  # 5 of 18
Admin has been working very hard with this new look and set-up. It's much "cleaner" looking and it will take a bit to get used to. The best part - there are some MAJOR changes that will effect new members and it will cut down on spammers at least 98% if not more. We may have an occasional jerk step in - but OMG - this is heaven for me!