Aug 18  # 1 of 21
Jon's Dad has 4 kittens in his garage. A stray cat must have had them since he does not have any animals and we have yet to see a Mama kitty. These little kittens are adorable and around 4 weeks old. Mama is obviously coming back to feed them. I have been taking them tuna when ever we go to Frank's. Today they we trying to chew on my fingers and play. Super cute. I have some adds out to see if I can find them a home but no bites yet. Stray cats are so common around here you just cannot give away a cat or dog these days. My father in law has a neighbor across the road who has tons of cats and I bet these kittens are from one of them because they have the siamese cat eyes like the majority of their cats do. Two of these cats are people friendly and two are feral. Isn't that odd since they are from the same litter.
I wish I could take one but it cannot happen. We live in a small apartment and I already have a dog and bunny. Not to mention I have asthma and cats are one of my worst allergy triggers. I do love playing with them though :o

On the bright side I won two tickets to the midnight showing of the new vampire movie "Fright Night". I was a kid in the 80's when the original came out and have always love it. I hope the remake lives up to the original. My tickets are for midnight tonight. I am hoping it will not be to crowded but it may be.
Aug 19  # 2 of 21
Girl, your a pushover with animals. Yeah. me to. I love them all.
Think about this little prayer " Dear Lord, please help me to be the person my dog thinks I am." CF
Aug 19  # 3 of 21
It is pathetic that around here there is not a decent shelter and our dog warden is a joke. Most of the time people cannot even reach him. People allow their animals to run loose and breed and then it is the poor little babies that pay the price. I heard a quote once that said you can judge a society by the way its animals are treated by Gandhi.
This county is more focused on building huge outlandish fire stations and police stations for a small town that look like they should be in the middle of a huge city. They spend a fortune on buying new cars for every one on the city police and sheriffs department. I was just reading the other day they are getting ready to buy two new loaded ambulances and the ones we already have look brand new. The city is borrowing money from the local bank to do most of these purchases and every single time you get your car registration or insurance bills they have added tons more fees and taxes to pay for their toys.
Aug 20  # 4 of 21
Do let us know about the movie -

and as far as the kittens go - they all got your number!!!!
Aug 20  # 5 of 21
Movie was awesome. They had the sound in the theater tweaked out totally so Jon loved it. The original had always been my fav vampire movie since I was a kid in the 80's but this one was even better than the first one. Chris Sarandon played the vamp in the original and he made a cameo as a victim in this one which was very funny. I really liked scary movies with humor. They gave us 2 full size movie posters for Fright Night. I gave Jon's friend the extra poster for his son to hang in his room. I would go to the movies more often but there just is not much that comes out I want to see. Jon's pretty picky about going at all since he can't see them. I really appreciated the fact they they had a security guard watching the parking lot when we went in and when we came out. Not many cars there that time of the morning but It never hurts to be safe. I ran into the manager when I took the free posters out to the car and I thanked him personally for the free tickets.