Oct 3  # 1 of 11
Sorry I have not been on much. My allergies are causing fluid in one ear that I cannot shake. Hoping it clears up without a trip to the doctor. We had one good freeze the other night but not enough to freeze out all of the weeds driving my allergies through the roof. On the bright side I do love the cooler weather. ;)
Oct 4  # 2 of 11
Mama, has been real sick also. I think the weather change is giving people lots of trouble. I know the flu is bad here. Kinda stuffed up myself, but have been out in the yard working most each day. Hope you get to feeling better very soon. CF
Oct 5  # 3 of 11
I was down last week for 4 days. Finally feeling 100% again. Cranberry juice, soup and fresh fruit were my constant friends! I'm normally not sick much at all, but have been 2-3 times this past year. Funny- when I spent 13 years in Alaska hardly ever caught cold. Now that I'm back here in the mid-west seems like some bug or other finds me every few months! Of course I'm also working in a huge work-place w/ 17,000 employess now too- I'm sure that plays a part. There's something to be said for that Alaska weather! Killed viruses and other sickness dead!

Janie, CF and mama- hope you're all feeling fit as fiddles again real soon! :)
Oct 5  # 4 of 11
Hey Kevin I sent you an email yesterday to your work address. Mama I hope you are feeling better.
My ear feels much better.
Oct 5  # 5 of 11
Driving past a landfill which was on fire did not help my allergy problems. You could still smell the stench over a mile in either direction. I feel sorry for anyone who lives near that place.