Oct 14  # 1 of 16
I got the buckets of candy I give 2 of my nieces on Halloween assembled yesterday. The 7 year old said "Oh
my stars! Look at the Hershey bars" when she saw the picture. They are too funny.

e99l5u.jpg
Oct 15  # 2 of 16
I love Halloween, we are so far off the beaten path we get no trick or treaters. So I always have to eat the candy. (Poor me) The bucket idea is super. I may do that for the grand kids, at least the small ones.
Gotta hurry though, before Michelle Obama bans candy. CF:)
Oct 15  # 3 of 16
Michelle Obama needs to mind her business lol. We don't get any trick or treaters here either. My Sis's little girls look forward to getting their candy buckets every year. I bet your grand kids would love it as well. My Sis's girls are 7 and 4.
Before she had her second baby I used to make the oldest a big black cauldron of candies. One year it weighed 16 pounds.
Oct 15  # 4 of 16
Janie, most of my grand kids are grown, or think they are. But 2 are still kinda young. 7 and 13 years old. So the wife picked up couple buckets and some candy. Now I gotta go back and get more candy, they only half full.I will be a great Granddaddy again in a few weeks. Got 12 grand kids and 3 great grand kids. Dang I am getting old. Loving every minute. CF:)
Oct 16  # 5 of 16
I'm sure you are a fantastic Daddy and Grandad. Candy prices are up this year. I noticed in the sale papers today that some places were having some decent sales on candy as it gets closer to Halloween. I stopped by today and got the one last bag I needed for my two buckets. The kids had specifically requested Air Heads and The Dollar General had them in the Sunday paper. The just fit in the buckets so now I am all done. Did you get yours done yet??