Dec 25  # 1 of 7
I want to wish all my friends here at Spice Place a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Ronnie G.
Dec 26  # 2 of 7
Thank you very much, and a Merry Christmas to y'all and a blessed New Year. Stay warm, we are warm but trying to stay dry. I love the rain. CF
Dec 26  # 3 of 7
After your past year I bet you do. I pray it keeps raining a slow rain for you.
Dec 30  # 4 of 7
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that 2012 is a wonderful year for all! :)
Dec 30  # 5 of 7
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Wish you all a wonderful New Year. New Years Day is mine and Jon's 13th anniversary. My 2 fav gifts were a Nook Color and a beautiful cheese dish. Love them both. Love reading on my Nook but I still prefer my cookbooks in actual books. My having a Nook in the kitchen when I am cooking would be an accident waiting to happen lol.

The last half of November and December were kind of busy. I had a run of bad luck with appliances and the car all need replaced or repaired. My oven went out a few days before Thanksgiving and had to be repaired. Then the water heater started leaking and had to be replaced. The the fridge had to be replaced .. let me tell you about that one. My landlord went to a second hand place here in town and got one which I really liked BUT it is already messing up. For the past two weeks it has been defrosting into the fridge. I have been keeing old towels on shelves to catch the water. I have just been waiting til after New Years Day to call and get the place he got it from to come and fix it. I wanted to let my freezer stuff kind of run down because I'm sure it will have to be emptied when they look at it. I am guessing the drain for the defrost is clogged some how. He claimed the place he bought it from gave him a good warranty so we are gonna see. Jon did not like the fact he bought a used fridge anyway. I liked the fridge. It was clean and a little bigger than the old one with drawers and lots of shelves. The old fridge was 12 years old and this one was manufactured in 2010 so even used it was an upgrade :D

The first week of December Jon and I went to Walmart in the next town to get groceries super early in the morning. It was cold and pouring the rain. Sure enough after I load the car and start it my power steering pump goes out. I had even made Jon wait for me inside the store it was raining so hard and cold. So we ended up sitting in the car broke down in Walmart's parking lot for over an hour. Couldn't turn on the heat because I couldn't start the car. I had kept Jon from getting wet but I was soaked and freezing. It was not my day. Got Jon's stepdad to come and get us and had to get the car towed to the shop. It cost almost $200 counting the tow to get it back on the road. A couple days before Christmas I crashed my computer and had to reload the entire thing :eek:
I haven't broken anything else for a few days but my mother in law was diagnosed with breast cancer this past Monday. Looks to be early stages and they are hoping to be able to take care of it fast with surgery. I hope for her sake they can.