Jul 25  # 1 of 7
I am currently trying to lose weight. What types of diet cookbooks do you all have? Can you recommend any. Maybe with lowfat recipes. thanks
Jul 25  # 2 of 7
I would recommend any of the Cooking Light cookbooks. Every year they come out with an "Annual Recipes" cookbook that has all the recipes from the previous year's magazines. Plus they have quite a few other specialty cookbooks. All their recipes have the nutritional information available, and it's interesting how they have lightened some dishes that we always thought of as unhealthy. Their new versions aren't bad at all!

You can order them from CL, but I would also have a look through your local used bookstore, or even Amazon, for less expensive used copies.
Aug 10  # 3 of 7
I second the Cooking Light annuals.

But I also have a bunch of Weight Watchers cookbooks that I love, and I really like a lot of the recipes in "Fix it and Forget it Lightly" (a cookbook with light recipes for the crockpot).
Aug 11  # 4 of 7
Thank you. I will have to check out the cooking light and the weight watcher ones. I will look on ebay to find some good deals. thanks
Apr 22  # 5 of 7
Thank you for the help everyone, this site is the greatest!