May 18  # 1 of 39
I ordered this little chopper (in red) to help with chopping veggies, making marinades etc. I have a large 14 cup processor but it is way to big for little jobs.

2ivoh76.jpg
May 18  # 2 of 39
My other buy.
28mic6q.jpg
May 18  # 3 of 39
Thos elittle choppers come in handy! I love mine.

I have one of the first food processors that came out - it weighs a ton! But it is in great shape and does a fine job. Sometimes I wish it would burn out so I could get a new one. but I shouldn't say that. It just weighs so much!
May 18  # 4 of 39
My little neighbor had one of those old food processors I saw when she was packing.
She said it was like 20 years old and it weighed a ton. It was like a 4 cup processor she said. The first one should be handy for a wide variety of veggies and other tasks. The second I am hoping will save me time on chopping garlic.
May 18  # 5 of 39
I've had mine for about 40 years now. It's a big one - and I enjoy it very much. I have a couple little ones - those are great for making a quick salsa, dips, etc. I have more dang gizmos than anything.

Something new come out and everyone thinks of me.

Things I do not want - Bullitts - those ridiculous plastic spaghetti cooking things that don't work - more than half of what I've seen on TV - and if you really want it - give it a month or two and it will be in the dollar stores for $3.

Some of that stuff is right up there with the clapper! Yeah - I got one years ago - phone rings - lights go off and on, ditto with doorbells, dropping items, war movies, and even thunder.

Lasted in my house for a day or two.......................