Dec 8  # 1 of 19
What is your favorite breakfast? Mine is poached eggs on toast with bacon. If we don't have that then I love waffles. We add cinnamon and vanilla extract to the batter to give it a nice taste to it.
Dec 8  # 2 of 19
I'm not a big breakfast eater, but I do like waffles. I don't make them very often, but when I do, I make a BIG batch so there are plenty of leftovers.
Dec 8  # 3 of 19
I love a nice fresh fruit salad and a waffle. If not - poached eggs and toast. I'm trying to stay away from "fried" breakfast foods.
Dec 9  # 4 of 19
I really enjoy French Toast for breakfast but do not have it very often because my husband is not that fond of it. I like to add cinnamon and nutmeg to the egg and milk mixture. Then sprinkle more cinnamon on top of the slices of French Toast as they are cooking. Once the French Toast is cooked I like to use real maple syrup on top. If I do not have real maple syrup I use powdered sugar or regular sugar.
Dec 11  # 5 of 19
I love pecan waffles & bacon. That is by far my favorite breakfast. my next favorite is French Toast. I haven't had either one of those in a really long time though. :(