Dec 27  # 1 of 31
I've never worn an apron and have made a total mess out of too many of my clothes. This year my brother was looking for ideas for me a Christmas gift and I mentioned an apron. He got me one and I wore it this morning while making waffles. I think I could get used to just wiping my hands on the front of it and not worrying about getting dirty.
Dec 27  # 2 of 31
I've worn aprons forever! And I enjoy making all kinds of them as well. Keeps the clothes clean for sure!! I would be lost without one on while cooking/baking, etc.
Dec 27  # 3 of 31
Now and then, only if I am expecting company and am already dressed. Otherwise, I don't worry about it. I don't usually wear clothes that can't stand a washing while I'm in the kitchen.
Dec 28  # 4 of 31
I have a habit of wiping my hands on my behind, hubby always says you can tell when I've been baking because I have floury handprints on my butt. :D So, unless I wear an apron backwards, it wouldn't do me much good. lol
Dec 28  # 5 of 31
phoenyxstar - what you need is one of those "old lady" aprons that are made like a top and snap or button up the front! At least you won't have handprints on you butt! LOL

PS - don't laugh - those are life savers when working with hot grease or during canning season, etc! I must own at least a dozen of them - if not more!