Jan 8  # 1 of 5
I have notice many commercials lately for Silk soy milk. Has anyone tried it? I'm thinking of getting some for my kids. Alot of them have eczema and someone was telling me they may be allergic to milk. Anywho, let me know how you like it. thanks
Jan 8  # 2 of 5
I haven't tried soy milk myself but I've work with friends that thought they had an ulcer and it was really a problem with lactose, lactose intolerance is the term, I think. They switched to soy milk. I don't remember my friend saying anything that were positive or negative about soy milk. That's probably a postitive statement ...
Jan 8  # 3 of 5
I love soy milk, but don't drink it thinking it will taste just like milk. It has its own taste and texture. I also think it is an aquired taste, try it more than once before you decide whether you like it or not. Chocolate soy milk is really great too.
Mar 7  # 4 of 5
Quote Barkely wrote:
I love soy milk, but don't drink it thinking it will taste just like milk. It has its own taste and texture. I also think it is an aquired taste, try it more than once before you decide whether you like it or not. Chocolate soy milk is really great too.

Definitely acquired test. I really love it but most of my friends think it's yucky.

Chocolate and strawberry soy milk taste great. However, I prefer plain soy milk.:)
Mar 7  # 5 of 5
I have tried many brands of soy milk. They are all pretty good. You cannot use them for puddings or anything that has to set because it will cause things to be runny. If the kids do not like the regular, I suggest getting the flavored, such as strawberry, vanilla, or chocolate. All in all they are all pretty goo, but as it was mentioned in another response, they do have a different taste and texture. Just always remember you get what you pay for a lot of times. I suggest experimenting to find one you like.