Mar 13  # 1 of 6
How long does boiled chicken keep well in the regrigerator.
How should it be stored.
Should I store it in an air-tight container?
And how long can I keep the stock?
Mar 13  # 2 of 6
Fresh Chicken, Giblets or Ground Chicken 1 to 2 days
Cooked Chicken, Leftover 3 to 4 days
Chicken Broth or Gravy 1 to 2 days
Cooked Chicken Casseroles, Dishes or Soup 3 to 4 days
Cooked Chicken Pieces, covered with broth or gravy 1 to 2 days
Cooked Chicken Nuggets, Patties 1 to 2 days
Fried Chicken 3 to 4 days
Take-Out Convenience Chicken (Rotisserie, Fried, etc.) 3 to 4 days
Restaurant Chicken Leftovers, brought immediately home in a "Doggy Bag" 3 to 4 days
Store-cooked Chicken Dinner including gravy 1 to 2 days
Chicken Salad 3 to 5 days
Deli-sliced Chicken Luncheon Meat 3 to 5 days
Mar 13  # 3 of 6
Well, i don't know for sure but I have even stored it for upto 5 days and it was fine. This was with properly boiled chicken. I don't have any idea about the stock.
Mar 13  # 4 of 6
this is from my blog:

Once your bird is cooked, any leftovers should be wrapped tightly and refrigerated as soon as possible. Please do not leave it out at room temperature for more than an hour. Some think that 2 hours is the maximum time - but I am much too fussy for that. Once we are done eating - in it goes! I will not take any chances. Once your leftover chicken is cold (after being refrigerated a few hours) you can wrap and freeze to enjoy at a later date. It?s much better than leaving in the fridge until it needs to be carbon-dated for identification!

And if you do keep your chicken in the fridge for 2 days, remember this: chicken giblets or ground poultry (turkey and chicken) should only be stored for 1 day. For any time beyond that - freeze the giblets or ground poultry. Unfortunately, I prefer to grind my own and I won?t freeze it because I don?t know if the market has froze the chicken to begin with or if it was delivered to the market frozen. I learned an awful lot working in the food industry - from food stores to distributors including bakeries and poultry distributors including all the restaurants, delis, etc. No wonder I am so fussy.

As far as broth goes - it freezes very well - once made, place in fridge to cool completely (uncovered); cover and freeze. I do not keep broth in my fridge more than 2 days and I don't freeze any broth unless it was freshly made - if I have it in my fridge for 2 days - use it or lose it!

I don't care what anyone says - I don't keep anything! If it is enough to be "recyled" as another meal, or a meat for a casserole - once cold - I wrap and freeze. I throw out any cooked foods that have been in my fridge for 2 days.
Mar 14  # 5 of 6
Unless I'm planning on using the leftover the next day, I like to freeze it. It stays fresher that way and doesn't start to absorb other smells/flavors in the fridge.