Apr 20  # 1 of 16
Do you have little quirks to put you in the mood for cooking? For instance, do you play music while cooking? Should the television be on while you're cooking? In my case, I like to have the television turned on while I cook. I need not see the screen. As long as I hear what's being aired, that's good enough for me. Coz I have a bad habit of being so into a show and that might eb a disaster.
May 11  # 2 of 16
I don't know that it puts me in the mood for cooking (I have to cook if I'm in the mood or not), but I generally have the tv on for noise. I'm so used to there being noise all the time that it feels funny without it. (I even have noise to fall asleep by)
May 11  # 3 of 16
let's face it - if anyone wants to eat - I have to cook!!! quiet time is fine with me - gives me time to think or enjoy the pleasant sounds of the birds singing - sometimes its just listening to CNN or Fox news is something is going on somewhere - usually the cooking takes preference over everything else!
May 22  # 4 of 16
Three times a day I focus on making delicious meals for my family.

I loved to cook and eat tasty foods. I make almost every meal from scratch, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Scratch in my case includes frozen vegetables and the occasional packaged pasta or potato side dish. But honestly, I like to make my own side dishes, so the machine packages foods for the most part only fill the busy week night needs.
May 30  # 5 of 16
I cannot stand anyone to stand over me while I am cooking. I even hate the kids sitting in the kitchen when I am cooking. That's because if they watch me, they will see me putting in ingredients and say "yuk" and then they wont' eat it, when if they didn't see what I put in it they would eat it just fine. In lots of families the kitchen is the hub of the house. Not mine, it's the family room. My kids are too picky to see what I am putting in the food. LOL