Dec 8  # 1 of 9
What is the best fortune you ever got from a fortune cookie?

Mine....."You are cheerful and well-liked"

Have you ever made homemade fortune cookies? Fun Idea;)

Which my boss agreed was true and so I kept it:p

So let me know yors if you care to sahre.

CCCathy
Dec 9  # 2 of 9
I love to make fortune cookies! And some of my "fortunes" can be really "original" - LOL.

Anytime I have gotten a fortune cookie - I have always had good ones - especially the day one told me money was coming my way and I bought a lottery ticket (persuaded by friends since my fortune was the only one pertaining to money at dinner that night) and I won $50. Can't complain on a $1 ticket.
Dec 10  # 3 of 9
Whenever there's a fortune cookie involved I crack it open, look at the paper, and procliam: "Help! I'm trapped in a Chinese fortune cookie factory." It's gotten to be a regular family joke.

Several years back somebody took a real flyer but packing upbeat and hip fortunes. Turns out, fortune cookie people are a conservative lot, and didn't want anything but the old, hokey standbys.

Y'all do realize, I hope, that there is nothing Chinese about fortune cookies?
Dec 10  # 4 of 9
:eek: WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY.... NOTHING CHINESE ABOUT A FORTUNE COOKIE? WELL I'LL BE! THEY SURE HAD ME FOOLED :o EVERY TIME I GET CHINESE TAKE OUT THEY HAVE THOSE COOKIES NEATLY PACKED IN THERE AND WE ALWAYS LOOK SO FORWARD TO THE GLANCE INTO OUR FUTURE; ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES IT IS REAL HOOKEY BOLOGNA! BUT I LIKE WHEN THEY ARE GOOD AND LIKE MAMA M SHARED ACTUALLY "COME TRUE"!!! WOW $50. BUCKS! I BET THEY ARE FUN TO MAKE AND IF I GOT THE CHANCE TO MAKE 'EM I'D PUT IN REALLY NEAT FORTUNES, LIKE
:cool: "TODAY YOU WILL BE DRIVING A BMW WITH A NEW FRIEND BESIDE YOU!" :cool:
NOW WOULDN'T THAT BE FUN! CCCATHY
Dec 10  # 5 of 9
Why would you want a BMW when they still make Jagaurs? And Jensens?