Jun 30  # 1 of 4
I asked a couple of questions a while back at other forums that got fun responses- over time perhaps I'll introduce a few of them here too.

One of them is: you're on death row for murdering some evil boss or an idiot who trampled the young lettuce in your garden patch and tonight is the night they end it all for you. What is your choice of a Last Meal?

Me? It'd be a table full of all my favs: Mom's fried chicken & mashed potatoes w/ cream gravy, Granny's pecan pie, Dad's corned-beef hash and fried eggs, a wedge of Eli's cheesecake, Sis's walnut-fudge, and some of Arturo's ceviche and tortilla chips- all washed down with a tall glass of cold well-water from the house I grew-up at.
Jun 30  # 2 of 4
CAG - I'll pick the little varmit that ate my lettuce and basil just before I could pick it - the squirrel - that I wold definitely like to see battered and fried!

No I would not eat him -

But seriously - (???) - My final meal would be a big one - I would not be able to finish but I would have a taste of: homemade lasagna, homemade ravioli, homemade Italian bread, bracciole, antipasto with homemade dressing, bruschetta, homemade cheesecake, homemade cannoli and fudge brownie pie with homemade "Mama Luvin'" ice cream!

I'd have a smile on my face throughout eternity!
Jun 30  # 3 of 4
Dang, mama! This last meal just might be worth committin' a crime for! YUM!
Jun 30  # 4 of 4
Frankly, if they were about to execute me, I don't think I'd have much of an appetite.