Aug 11  # 1 of 28
hey! im molly and huge into cooking. good to be here. do any of you know some good cooking websites on the internet that i can check often? im kind of new to the internet so i could use your help. thanks.
Aug 11  # 2 of 28
Hi Molly,

Welcome to our food forum I think you may have just found what you're looking for right here at Spice Place. We are a very active group of people from all walks of life, yet we all have one thing in common we love to cook, share recipes and help each other out. If you need to find a certain recipe start a Thread by going to the bottom of the home page and click to open the box at the lower right hand corner and pick your topic heading. For instance if it's beef recipe search for it there or start a new thread all your own and ask for help to find what you need. Then you can always do a search by clicking on the option at the top and type in the word or words describing what you need and then see if it is in one of the existing threads. Do not be scarred to explore our forum from the home page that is how you learn to use it:) And please feel free to not only ask questions, but also to give us some of your favorite recipes and tips too!

Great to have you join, CCCathy
Aug 11  # 3 of 28
Well now Molly - you're raising a red flag here!

You have a computer and you have a search engine - so please tell us why you would want to go onto a recipe site, not post a recipe, and ask for names of other sites - especially since this site is calleed SPICE PLACE and really has no reference to recipes in it's name?

Red flag to me................

I could be mean - I could tell you to watch the food network - but if you found this site - you will find others.

Share and participate or move on -

Mama
Aug 11  # 4 of 28
BTW - what's your next "innocent" post - SPAM????

RED FLAG!
Aug 11  # 5 of 28
Molly....you have joined a recipe group here so why would you go looking elsewhere ? I think we have all the basis covered here. Just ask away or search the forum here.This is a cooking website.